ρℓєαѕє ¢σмє ιη; ι нανє вєєη єχρє¢тιηg уσυ ♥

POSTS MAY BE FOUND TRIGGERING!
PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN READING!

I am just a randomer; another mentalist at large
A 19 year old female, who doesn't know who she is or what
she's doing, searching the madosphere one blog at a time (:

Hoping to find, who and what she's looking for and every
reason as to why to
look in the first place.
Welcome everyone!
mentalists and bloggers alike.
Join me as I find my place in this world, doubting
the who's, what's, why's and wheres of my life.
Trying to make a compromise between what I want and
need, what I already have and what I can leave behind.

ρєσρℓє ωнσ яєα∂ му яαмвℓєѕ♥

ƒσℓℓσω тнє яαιηвσω

Saturday 12 February 2011

2 Weeks && Sibling Stay.

So.. 
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 weeks today. [ Not exactly the biggest achievement but for me, who has extreme trust and relationship issues. J I think I’m happy. Besides struggling so much with my own personal issues, I am happy with him. I do still feel safe with him, but I understand that he is really worried that it’s just going to be a matter of time before I don’t feel safe with him anymore; I suppose for me, the hardest thing is, that I can’t guarantee him that that won’t be the case. I really am so fed up of my past destroying my future. I’ve got my sister over to stay this weekend.. I’m not sure how it’ll go really. It is nice to have her here and to be able to spend some proper time together. [ I had my other sister other last weekend] [ Even if we’ve spent most of the day inside, watching DVDs and playing on the Wii.. She wants to go to the park so I’ve said to leave it till a bit later so it’ll be empty although really it’s because I really don’t feel up to doing the whole sociable bit and despite the fact I’ve got my sister over, she’s pretty good at amusing herself for the general part of it all. I know that it’s not the point of having her here, despite giving my family a break, I do like being with her but because she’s seen me, as bad as it sounds, in terrible worse then this states, it really doesn’t phase her. 
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ωє ℓσνє уσυ ♥

Notes from Friends - Lest I Forget ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ Please be my dude forever?
I know your trying and we're
all proud of your efforts. Don't
be disheartened
by little slips.
You wouldn't be our
bestest
dude if you weren't you;
we
love you; quirks and all (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I cannot ease your aching
heart, Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your
hand, And walk with you today
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Word's can't express what it
means to have you in my life.
I Love You
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you have a good day -
you deserve it. You are so much

stronger then even YOU realise.
I will love you forever
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥