ρℓєαѕє ¢σмє ιη; ι нανє вєєη єχρє¢тιηg уσυ ♥

POSTS MAY BE FOUND TRIGGERING!
PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN READING!

I am just a randomer; another mentalist at large
A 19 year old female, who doesn't know who she is or what
she's doing, searching the madosphere one blog at a time (:

Hoping to find, who and what she's looking for and every
reason as to why to
look in the first place.
Welcome everyone!
mentalists and bloggers alike.
Join me as I find my place in this world, doubting
the who's, what's, why's and wheres of my life.
Trying to make a compromise between what I want and
need, what I already have and what I can leave behind.

ρєσρℓє ωнσ яєα∂ му яαмвℓєѕ♥

ƒσℓℓσω тнє яαιηвσω

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Memories; Haunting And Taunting My Mind


It's his birthday on Thursday.


10th February has been one of the worst 
days of the year since I was 9; so since 
2000. This will be the 11th year. 
The first year that I will not be seeing him [unless he manages to find me]
This will be, something that should make 
me feel so free, yet it continues to 
remind me how trapped I still feel.


It hurts. 
It still hurts so much.


Such specific memories, hurting me, haunting me, taunting me, playing twisted games.


The things that have happened on his birthday.


Like it was his right to make it more; longer, painful, detrimental and with an extra dose of fear on top of what was already there.

Like I owed him something because he was still bigger and stronger then me.
It feels like the beginning of the 'build up' between now and my own birthday everything stepped up levels regarding the physical and sexual abuse and the mental and emotional torment that was caused.


  
I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile.  I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile.  I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile.  I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile. I will do this. I will cope. I will be happy. I will smile.  I will do this. I will cope.


And no-one will ever need know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ωє ℓσνє уσυ ♥

Notes from Friends - Lest I Forget ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ Please be my dude forever?
I know your trying and we're
all proud of your efforts. Don't
be disheartened
by little slips.
You wouldn't be our
bestest
dude if you weren't you;
we
love you; quirks and all (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I cannot ease your aching
heart, Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your
hand, And walk with you today
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Word's can't express what it
means to have you in my life.
I Love You
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you have a good day -
you deserve it. You are so much

stronger then even YOU realise.
I will love you forever
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥