ρℓєαѕє ¢σмє ιη; ι нανє вєєη єχρє¢тιηg уσυ ♥

POSTS MAY BE FOUND TRIGGERING!
PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN READING!

I am just a randomer; another mentalist at large
A 19 year old female, who doesn't know who she is or what
she's doing, searching the madosphere one blog at a time (:

Hoping to find, who and what she's looking for and every
reason as to why to
look in the first place.
Welcome everyone!
mentalists and bloggers alike.
Join me as I find my place in this world, doubting
the who's, what's, why's and wheres of my life.
Trying to make a compromise between what I want and
need, what I already have and what I can leave behind.

ρєσρℓє ωнσ яєα∂ му яαмвℓєѕ♥

ƒσℓℓσω тнє яαιηвσω

Monday 24 January 2011

Feeling A Mess

 
I am hurting so much right now.. I can't even describe it.. 
It doesn't  seem real that I can feel like this; again. 

 

I feel so trapped, a bubble inside of me is refusing to burst. 
I'm trying to contain everything but at the same time,  
needing to appear completely fine to everyone else.


I can't stop thinking about cutting, or self-harm in general; 
overdosing, burning, hitting things, hitting myself.. Intrusively intense. 
The thoughts just will NOT leave my mind, constantly there,
thoughts, feelings, ideas and plans.. I feel so bad, I feel alone, 
I am scared!


I'm not eating, fasting if you like, controlling, enjoying the pain of 
hunger in some ways, fearing it in others.. feeling dizzy, light-headed 
and head-achey already, but I won't give in. I can't let go of this; 
My only lifeline. I lost 4 pounds during yesterday I found out this 
morning.. I can do this, I need to do this.













 Everything's that happened with him in stuck in my mind. 
On replay. Flashbacks, intrusive thoughts and nightmares.
Memories, painful, painful memories, all I can think is 
that I'm a SLUT. I know it, and everyone else knew it.
J knew it.. I know it's MY fault, I'm willing to take the blame,
I just need it to stop hurting me so much..

 

BUT I can't talk about it, I can't tell anyone. I can't ruin my silence.
It's the only thing holding me together - despite ripping me apart.
I don't have the strength to go through it all, to admit to it all..
Plus I need everyone to think I'm okay, that everythings fine, all
wonderful and dandy..


The word. Hurts so much, everyone says that it's a 'horrible
word for a horrible act' but it hurts, having people tell me
that I was raped, saying that word.. it's triggering, 
it's easier to not mention it.. I know I would say different
to anyone else who was in the same position but I just
don't wanna hear it.. I'm hurting too much right now..



 Suicide. It feels like the only way out. 
I don't want to hurt anymore, cry anymore,
cut anymore.. think and remember anymore.
But I always will whilst alive. 
I can't do this anymore.
Once I reach my goal weight.
I shall go.
I need to have this success before I leave,
so I'm not a complete failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ωє ℓσνє уσυ ♥

Notes from Friends - Lest I Forget ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ Please be my dude forever?
I know your trying and we're
all proud of your efforts. Don't
be disheartened
by little slips.
You wouldn't be our
bestest
dude if you weren't you;
we
love you; quirks and all (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I cannot ease your aching
heart, Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your
hand, And walk with you today
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Word's can't express what it
means to have you in my life.
I Love You
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you have a good day -
you deserve it. You are so much

stronger then even YOU realise.
I will love you forever
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥