ρℓєαѕє ¢σмє ιη; ι нανє вєєη єχρє¢тιηg уσυ ♥

POSTS MAY BE FOUND TRIGGERING!
PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN READING!

I am just a randomer; another mentalist at large
A 19 year old female, who doesn't know who she is or what
she's doing, searching the madosphere one blog at a time (:

Hoping to find, who and what she's looking for and every
reason as to why to
look in the first place.
Welcome everyone!
mentalists and bloggers alike.
Join me as I find my place in this world, doubting
the who's, what's, why's and wheres of my life.
Trying to make a compromise between what I want and
need, what I already have and what I can leave behind.

ρєσρℓє ωнσ яєα∂ му яαмвℓєѕ♥

ƒσℓℓσω тнє яαιηвσω

Monday 27 December 2010

♥ T- I Love You Soo Much ♥

Dear Rainbow,
You are my best friend and although our lives have changed in some ways I still need you like
I first needed you. I love you, that will never change.
Please be my dude forever? I know
your trying and we're all proud of your efforts.
Don't be disheartened by little slips. You wouldn't be our S, our bestest dude if you weren't you; we love you; quirks and all (:

Never Forget that and never give up.
T
xoxox


This is a little note from my best friend recieved on the 23rd Dec 10.
Things have been hard between us this year due to her getting a 'serious' boyfriend and her struggling to fit the time she had between us. In typical Borderline fashion I at first threw complete fits "because she didn't like/love me anymore, didn't/wouldn't care if I died etc", couldn't cope with it and consequentely did some self-harming type things and refused to see her for a while. We've moved on from that, dealt with it all, and she's proved [yet again] that she's here to stay. I love you so much T ♥ Thank you so much for everything despite the fact I can be soo unbelievably hard to work with. I'm stubborn and arkward and distrustful.. but I'm also loving, caring and extremely loyal. Please know that I'm only like this with you especially because you mean so fucking much to me.. I would hurt so much to lose you and this is what it felt like when you were choosing to be with other people instead of me. Silly I know, but I can't help how my brain works. I'm glad you can see through it all though. My best friend forever. My DUDE! I know that and you know that, but thanks for reminding me because we all know how much I forget these things in times of stress and freak-out.. 
You mean the world to me, please don't ever leave! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ωє ℓσνє уσυ ♥

Notes from Friends - Lest I Forget ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ Please be my dude forever?
I know your trying and we're
all proud of your efforts. Don't
be disheartened
by little slips.
You wouldn't be our
bestest
dude if you weren't you;
we
love you; quirks and all (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I cannot ease your aching
heart, Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your
hand, And walk with you today
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Word's can't express what it
means to have you in my life.
I Love You
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you have a good day -
you deserve it. You are so much

stronger then even YOU realise.
I will love you forever
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥