ρℓєαѕє ¢σмє ιη; ι нανє вєєη єχρє¢тιηg уσυ ♥

POSTS MAY BE FOUND TRIGGERING!
PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN READING!

I am just a randomer; another mentalist at large
A 19 year old female, who doesn't know who she is or what
she's doing, searching the madosphere one blog at a time (:

Hoping to find, who and what she's looking for and every
reason as to why to
look in the first place.
Welcome everyone!
mentalists and bloggers alike.
Join me as I find my place in this world, doubting
the who's, what's, why's and wheres of my life.
Trying to make a compromise between what I want and
need, what I already have and what I can leave behind.

ρєσρℓє ωнσ яєα∂ му яαмвℓєѕ♥

ƒσℓℓσω тнє яαιηвσω

Sunday 26 December 2010

I Made It (:

I am so relieved! Stupidly, estatically relieved.. it's all over (:
I will admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be there were extremely tough moments but due to Mum's recent illness it looks like people were trying extra hard to make everything work, and although I cant stand fakeness normally, I felt it was better then stupid arguments and tension - don't get me wrong, there was still both, but it was no-where near the same sorta level it generally is at!  So now that leaves me feeling just a general, back-ground level of shitness, but eccessively fat.. I have gained weight :( Not as much as I thought I would, but enough for me to really, really hate myself specially for it.. double figures of weight gain does definately not please me. To calm myself I'm just trying to look at it as I've lost it all before, I can lose it again.. but I can't help thinking that it would have been better to have kept that weight off and to have used the last week to lose more..
*Sigh* I suppose it is what it is.. I can't take it back now, and I don't really believe in regret.. 
Either way.. Plus I really want all this snow/ice to fuck right off!
Seriously. It's just beyond pissing me off right now.. I'm stressed, fat, tired and full of anxiety about my walks because I don't particularly feel like falling on my ass repeatedly. To be fair, it isn't going to stop me walking.. but I do have to walk slower.. quite a bit slower then my normal pace.. which I hate..
Got a stupid appointment with my psych next week I think.. or is it the week after.. hmm.. should probably try and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ωє ℓσνє уσυ ♥

Notes from Friends - Lest I Forget ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ Please be my dude forever?
I know your trying and we're
all proud of your efforts. Don't
be disheartened
by little slips.
You wouldn't be our
bestest
dude if you weren't you;
we
love you; quirks and all (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I cannot ease your aching
heart, Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your
hand, And walk with you today
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Word's can't express what it
means to have you in my life.
I Love You
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you have a good day -
you deserve it. You are so much

stronger then even YOU realise.
I will love you forever
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥